Happy New Year! After a whirlwind and record-breaking holiday season, 2016 is finally here. But it’s no time to kick back and relax. This is the time for resolutions and planning. We know you probably have a lot going on right now, so we’ve started the list for you!
- Meet the expectations of today’s hyper-connected consumer and keep advancing your omnichannel efforts
- Evaluate what worked and what didn’t in 2015
- Leverage the programs that worked in 2015, and keep pushing the limit. Yesterday’s best practice is today’s table stake – we all know that it’s no longer enough to just keep doing what you did.
- Assess how you stack up to your competitors in all channels- web, mobile, and in-store
- Determine where you’re leading the race and where you’re falling short (here’s a great way to do this: Omnichannel Retail Index)
- Shhhh…Here’s a sneak-peek at the results used in the 2nd NRF-FitForCommerce Omnichannel Retail Index report being released in March 2016
- It’s a great place for education, networking, demoing technologies and learning about solutions- this is the show for all things retail
- Attend AT LEAST one of these informative 30 min sessions
FitForCommerce will be at booth 2442 so if you need a more detailed omnichannel planning for the rest of 2016, come chat!