June 4, 2014
What not to miss at IRCE 2014
The Retention Science team is excited to be in Chicago next week for IRCE. We look forward to meeting you there and discussing how data-driven marketing can help you increase revenue, reduce churn and extend your customer lifecycle.
Held during June 10 – 13, IRCE is the largest e-commerce conference and exhibition for businesses seeking the freshest strategies to grow their online commerce revenue. The conference is jam-packed full of sessions covering the best eCommerce marketing practices, to help you bond with your customers, increase purchases and customer loyalty.
We have handpicked the prime technology and data sessions that will help you understand your customers and market to them in a more targeted way.
Tuesday, June 10
Navigating Choice: Platform Selection & Implementation (Workshop)
10:45am to 12:15pm
Speakers: Kim Hansen – Sr VP Marketing, E-Commerce of Winston Brands; Nicole Tolbert – E-Commerce Manager at HUE.com; Kerry Martin – VP, Senior Consultant for FitForCommerce and Joe Warfield – Technology Director for Mardel.
Key How To’s:
- Choose the right technology and implementation partner
- Align your platform with a sound growth strategy
- Identify key user experience requirements
- Support your company’s technology ecosystem through integration
- Optimize your technology investment
- How Fashion Is Using Tech to Weather the COVID StormJuly 23, 2020 - 11:16 am
- Next Day Delivery Is Now Normal: FitForCommerce StudyJuly 14, 2020 - 10:46 am
- BOPIS, BORIS Options Increase Due to Pandemic Ecommerce TrendsJuly 2, 2020 - 1:47 pm
- Brands Have ‘Work To Do’ To Meet Shopper Demands, Report FindsJuly 1, 2020 - 9:55 am
- Adapt and Evolve QuicklyJuly 1, 2020 - 9:50 am