Best practices for achieving D2C success
There is no way around it: Today’s consumers have never had more options when it comes to shopping, and their expectations from retailers, and the brands they love, have never been greater. To thrive (and survive) brand manufacturers must embrace direct-to-consumer digital commerce strategies, and to succeed, essentially, learn to become retailers. Easier said than done! But when mastered, brands will quickly see the benefits in terms of better margins, improved relationships with customers, access to first-hand data and insights, closer control and ownership of the brand and more.
In this webinar, we will explore the trends that dictate why going direct is so critical. We will cover the benefits and pitfalls of launching and managing a direct-to-consumer digital commerce business and share best practices for building this new operation.
This webinar will cover:
- Building the right foundation – team and organizational structure
- Operational recommendations for new distribution and fulfillment processes
- Selecting the right partners and technologies
- Defining new direct-to-consumer marketing approach
- Dealing with challenges such as channel conflicts
- How to measure and govern performance through analytics
Craig Haynor, VP Account Management, Ally Commerce
Watch the webinar recording: