The Brains Behind Omnichannel Retailing: Uncovering the Real Omnichannel Operational Challenges and Keys to Success
FitForCommerce set out to uncover the real challenges of omnichannel retailing from the retailers perspective. This whitepaper will give you a head-start on building the right foundation for successful omnichannel retailing by taking a deeper look at what is needed behind the scenes to make it all work. The concept of the always-connected consumer is quickly becoming a reality and retailers are rushing to find ways to meet the ever-increasing demands of today’s shopper. Not only do customers expect an omnichannel experience while shopping, but they also spend more than their single-channel peers.
- What are retailers prioritizing in their omnichannel approach?
- What areas of omnichannel retailing are they most concerned with?
- What is the role of the frontend and backend systems in executing the omnichannel strategy?
- What are the organizational implications?
- What is the role of an omnichannel order management system?
Kerry Martin, VP Sr. Consultant, FitForCommerce