Webinar discussion on the evolving COVID-19 situation and its implications for the retail real estate sector in Central and Eastern Europe
As the current crisis situation unravels, it’s obvious that the impact on the global economy and the CEE region will be as wide and far reaching as the virus itself.
Our panel, made up of industry leaders, will share their thoughts and experience with viewers regarding the crisis and how retailers can adapt to the new normal through digitization.
- Which bricks and mortar retailers are ahead of the game with regards to digitization, and what are they doing?
- For those retailers who are under invested in digital an omnichannel, what can they do in the short & medium term to adapt to the Covid & post-Covid world.
- As the lockdown restrictions are gradually lifted, how can retailers use digital platforms to entice customers back to their shops?
- How can Shopping Centre owners and operators support retailers in adapting?
- What is next for bricks & mortar retailers?
Join top-level CEE real estate professionals to discuss and debate the CEE retail real estate markets, as well as, the current and future position of the region as a retail destination.