October 14, 2010
Ralph Lauren targets British elite with ecommerce destination
“In order to really make the shopping experience in the UK profitable, Ralph Lauren would need to fulfill their products in the UK,” said AJ Leale, vice president and head of consulting at FitForCommerce, New York. “So it’s about creating a full channel in the UK.
“Ralph Lauren probably would not want to do that through a third party — they would want to do it themselves,” he said.
- How Fashion Is Using Tech to Weather the COVID StormJuly 23, 2020 - 11:16 am
- Next Day Delivery Is Now Normal: FitForCommerce StudyJuly 14, 2020 - 10:46 am
- BOPIS, BORIS Options Increase Due to Pandemic Ecommerce TrendsJuly 2, 2020 - 1:47 pm
- Brands Have ‘Work To Do’ To Meet Shopper Demands, Report FindsJuly 1, 2020 - 9:55 am
- Adapt and Evolve QuicklyJuly 1, 2020 - 9:50 am