5 Roadblocks to Avoid on the Journey to Omnichannel Retail Success
As retailers and brands rush to win the battle for wallet share and loyalty, omnichannel retail is in focus. In this era, retailers must strive to be remarkable by combining physical stores, online, mobile, and social into a seamless brand experience that encourages loyalty.
But recent studies have found a gap between consumer expectations and the omnichannel experiences that retailers and brands deliver.
In this paper, we will explore the following five pressing challenges:
1. Closing the gap between customer expectations and omnichannel retail execution
2. Engaging in a consistent, personalized way across channels
3. Focusing on customers instead of products
4. Mobilizing stores to serve omnichannel customers
5. Weaving omnichannel into the fabric of the retail organization
Enter your information to download the whitepaper