September 17, 2012
Monsoon Commerce gets $8 million in capital and a new CEO
Nonetheless, Monsoon’s combination of technology and services—from product sourcing to the management of product information and customer orders across several online web sites and stores, plus an expansion of international commerce features—puts the company in a good position to serve retailers’ growing demand for such capabilities, says Bernardine Wu, CEO of FitForCommerce, a consulting firm that helps retailers evaluate and deploy e-commerce technology. Key to Monsoon’s success, she adds, will be how well it can integrate its technology offerings. “Monsoon is in a great position to offer a combined front-end and back-end solution for e-commerce platforms and order management, which we hope will be integrated tightly and seamlessly for the e-businesses that choose to use their offering,” Wu says.
- How Fashion Is Using Tech to Weather the COVID StormJuly 23, 2020 - 11:16 am
- Next Day Delivery Is Now Normal: FitForCommerce StudyJuly 14, 2020 - 10:46 am
- BOPIS, BORIS Options Increase Due to Pandemic Ecommerce TrendsJuly 2, 2020 - 1:47 pm
- Brands Have ‘Work To Do’ To Meet Shopper Demands, Report FindsJuly 1, 2020 - 9:55 am
- Adapt and Evolve QuicklyJuly 1, 2020 - 9:50 am