August 12, 2011
MEET THE 2011 SHOP.ORG BOARD ASSOCIATE MEMBER CANDIDATES
On Wednesday, we published an “in their own words” blog post from ten retail executives vying for a place on the Shop.org Board of Directors. Now it’s time to give the non-retail candidates a chance to share with the community their views on serving on the Board. The eight associate member candidates below are in the running for four open non-retail seats. Read on for insight into what each individual brings to the digital retail table.
FitForCommerce I am passionately committed to the success of the eCommerce industry, and my actions, not words, are the proof. As a founder of 4 e-com businesses and networking organization, I’ve leveraged my expertise and connections to help all stakeholders in this market. Through my company and as an individual, I help businesses find opportunities, companies and practitioners find each other – all with the goal of mutual success. I have been fortunate to have shared my knowledge through 80+ speakerships, webinars and bylines in almost all industry channels and work with business (merchants and providers) of all verticals and sizes. Shop.org is at a crossroads – where the competition for community attention is getting harder and quality information is being diluted by the barrage of options. I would be honored to help take Shop.org to the next level.
- How Fashion Is Using Tech to Weather the COVID StormJuly 23, 2020 - 11:16 am
- Next Day Delivery Is Now Normal: FitForCommerce StudyJuly 14, 2020 - 10:46 am
- BOPIS, BORIS Options Increase Due to Pandemic Ecommerce TrendsJuly 2, 2020 - 1:47 pm
- Brands Have ‘Work To Do’ To Meet Shopper Demands, Report FindsJuly 1, 2020 - 9:55 am
- Adapt and Evolve QuicklyJuly 1, 2020 - 9:50 am