November 21, 2008
When a shopper views a dining room or bedroom set at MaxFurniture.com, the high-resolution zoom lets her virtually experience what it’s like to walk into a showroom designed to look like a typical home. “Imagery is good and gives the customer options to see the product’s detail through both zoom technology and staging of rooms,” says Danielle Savin, a vice president at consulting firm FitForCommerce.
- How Fashion Is Using Tech to Weather the COVID StormJuly 23, 2020 - 11:16 am
- Next Day Delivery Is Now Normal: FitForCommerce StudyJuly 14, 2020 - 10:46 am
- BOPIS, BORIS Options Increase Due to Pandemic Ecommerce TrendsJuly 2, 2020 - 1:47 pm
- Brands Have ‘Work To Do’ To Meet Shopper Demands, Report FindsJuly 1, 2020 - 9:55 am
- Adapt and Evolve QuicklyJuly 1, 2020 - 9:50 am