- Today’s Ecommerce Landscape: Welcome to ECOM18. 2018 expects to see ecommerce revenues of $460+ billion…so, are you equipped to earn a slice of that $460 billion pie? This day is designed to help you achieve your ecommerce goals by giving you an understanding of today’s ecommerce and omnichannel landscape, how to bring your online business to the next level, and innovative technologies you should pay attention to in order to be competitive in this market.
- Channels to Sell: In this session, we cover ways you can sell online, whether that’s building your own webstore, leverage marketplaces, or in a B2B setting. Our speaker will discuss pros and cons for each, so you can determine what strategy might be best for your organization. We’ll give you some of the best practices for each channel, so you have a list of actionable takeaways to implement.
- Setting Up your Operations: Now that you have a solid understanding about today’s ecommerce landscape and ways you can sell online, we’ll discuss all the behind the scenes operations to make your business a well-oiled machine. In this session, our speaker will discuss what to consider when it comes to ecommerce logistics and distributions.
- Building Digital Relationships: How will your customer contact you today? In the store, via the phone, on your web site, read a tweet, friend you on Facebook? There is no way to know. In this presentation, e-commerce pioneer Terry Jones gives you the keys to unlock the mystery of how to deal with today’s omnichannel customer.
- COMING SOON
- From Idea to Doorstep: Mapping Customer Experience to Technology Investment: Historically, retailers invested in technologies based on improving operations and internal processes, but recent emphasis on customer centricity in an omnichannel and mobile world requires a deep and fluid understanding of key customer journeys. Retailers are developing customer experience-driven technology roadmaps in order to grow sales while delivering a great customer experience in-store, online and via mobile. In this session, we will learn how to plan out customer-centric technology requirements, create an investment roadmap and leverage specific technology tools.
- Talent – Attracting, Growing, and Keeping the Best: As ecommerce businesses continue to expand, demand for ecommerce talent has risen steadily. In this session, we discuss the art of organizational design and how to overcome the talent gap many experience.
- Mobile Commerce: Your Stores in Your Shoppers’ Pockets: Mobile commerce is no longer about making your website or promotional emails mobile-optimized, or about creating an app. Today, sellers can leverage chatbots and mobile messengers for customer service, AR/VR to help the buying process, one-click checkout, and so much more from anywhere, at any time. In this session, our speaker will discuss lessons learned from their mobile commerce.
- Store of the Future: Innovations on the Horizon You Should Know: Every time we think we’ve finally caught up to the latest innovation, something new and shiny comes by. We know how hard it is to keep up…so, we’ve curated some promising cutting-edge digital technologies that you should know today. We wrap up the day with a discussion on how you can leverage some of these latest innovations to create a more connected and enjoyable shopping experience for your customers.