Digital Commerce Services 2019
This comprehensive report addresses confusion in the marketplace between the distinction between SIs and other services partners. SIs and other services partners often have a symbiotic relationship. In some situations, retailers and brands choose their technology partner first and rely on the services partner specializing in that technology for implementation. In other cases, retailers will choose the services partner first who then helps with the technology selection. This report will cover the pros and cons to each approach.
Topics in this report include:
- Defining the three categories of implementation partners and their capabilities
- Best practices on selecting an implementation partner
- The FitForCommerce Directory
- Tips for Negotiating the Statement of Work (SOW)
- How to successfully manage a project
- Best practices for project implementation
- Launching and running a digital commerce platform
- Additional complexity in B2B and Global implementations
- And MORE!