June 8, 2011
A record 503 vendors will exhibit at IRCE
IRCE will feature the largest gathering of e-commerce technology and services ever.
A record 503 companies will exhibit their technology and services in a sold-out Exhibit Hall at the Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition 2011 next week in San Diego.
Booth space in the Exhibit Hall sold out in April, seven weeks ahead of the opening of the world’s largest e-commerce show. The 503 companies exhibiting represent a 21% increase over the 417 exhibitors at IRCE 2010 in Chicago, which had previously set the record for online retailing events.
The hall will feature large touch-screen monitors to help attendees find the exhibitors they’re looking for. And a centrally located Navigation Desk will be staffed by technology experts from e-commerce consulting firm FitForCommerce to help attendees decide which exhibitors can address their needs.
- How Fashion Is Using Tech to Weather the COVID StormJuly 23, 2020 - 11:16 am
- Next Day Delivery Is Now Normal: FitForCommerce StudyJuly 14, 2020 - 10:46 am
- BOPIS, BORIS Options Increase Due to Pandemic Ecommerce TrendsJuly 2, 2020 - 1:47 pm
- Brands Have ‘Work To Do’ To Meet Shopper Demands, Report FindsJuly 1, 2020 - 9:55 am
- Adapt and Evolve QuicklyJuly 1, 2020 - 9:50 am